Pages

Thursday 13 January 2011

Brand Spotlight

Last spring, I was lucky enough to jet-set out of Wisconsin and spend my semester in London. LONDON. IS. THE. SHIT. Really, it is. If you haven't been, go. And if you have, go back. One day while I was puttering around Notting Hill, I came across a new-to-me store, AllSaints. I don't know how it had gone undiscovered for so long! AllSaints is a London-based clothing company that promotes a edgy yet earthy feel. The clothes are beyond tredy yet are simple and easy to wear. The line features lots of neutral colors, think black, brown, beiges and grays, but uses a variety of cuts, patterns and fabrics so their pieces are rarely basic.


The collection includes men's and women's wear, children's wear, shoes, and a limited selection of homegoods. If you're fortunate enough to live in a major city (i.e. NYC, Miami, L.A., Chicago) AllSaints has a few US stores. The brand is also carried in Bloomingdales, and you can shop online at US.allsaints.com. Right now they have a great sale going on :)

Some lustworthy pieces:




No comments:

Post a Comment